How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can review the status of your orders and other related information in the ‘My Account’ section In the My Account page, click on the ‘My Orders’ link to view the status of all your orders. To view the status of a specific order, click on the ‘Order Number’ link.
What do the different order status mean?
• Processing: We have received authorization from the payment gateway and are processing your order.
• Accepted by Seller: The seller has accepted to cater to your order.
• Packing Order: Your order is getting ready to be shipped to you.
• In Transit: Your order has been shipped out of our seller’s warehouse and is on its way to your delivery location.
• Partially shipped: Sometimes when you have ordered multiple items, we may have to ship them separately.
• Delivered: Your order has been delivered at your specified delivery location.
• Order Cancelled: The order has been cancelled.
When and how can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order at any point after placing an order. You cancel it directly by login into Your Account.
Go to ‘My Accounts’ section. In the My Account page, click on the ‘My Orders’. Expand order details by clicking on the ‘Order Number’ link. To cancel, click on the ‘Cancel delivery’ button.
What happens to the order in case of payment failure?
While placing an order, if your payment fails but you still wish to order the products, you can go to Your Account and re-order the products from the ‘Pending Orders’ section.
Please note that the payment link generated to re-order those products is valid only for 3 days as per our payment gateway’s guidelines.